Procrastination is something that many people suffer from now adays including myself. Although there are many reasons why people procrastinate, mine are a little bit different from most.
People procrastinate because they do not know how to manager time. Others because they do not like what they need to get finished. Many also procrastinate because they try to do many things at a time and end up getting nothing done. They always feel as if they have plenty of time, next thing you know, you are minutes away from having to turn in an assignment (or whatever it is you decided to procrastinate on).
When people think about procrastination, they immediately think of a lazy person. Even though there are many reasons for this, my reason is simply because I love to sleep. I rather be sleeping than getting work done. It is my time to get away and I love getting away.
No comments:
Post a Comment